Kaitlyn Casey
414 Cable Dr.
Festus, MO 63028
October 24, 2013
Mrs. DeBolt
1717 W. Main St.
Festus, MO 63028
Dear Mrs. DeBolt:
I love riding horses. There my favorite animal. I also like birds, I have a parakeet, and 10 chickens. I do love nature, I love to hike, swim, and creeks. I also like sports especially volleyball, but I like other sports too. My favorite holiday is Christmas because its were your family comes together.
I went horse back riding one time and I loved it. My horses name was deago and he was a paint horse. My favorite subject in school is computer because i love to type. My favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla. I also love summer, it is my favorite season out of the four.
I know quit a lot about computers, I love to type. I don't like how you have to keep your eyes on the screen and keep your fingers on the keyboard. I love the worksheets that you give us because they teach how to write good sentences. I like everything else in computers. It is one of my favorite subjects in school.
Sincerely,
Kaitlyn Casey
414 Cable Dr.
Festus, MO 63028
October 24, 2013
Mrs. DeBolt
1717 W. Main St.
Festus, MO 63028
Dear Mrs. DeBolt:
I love riding horses. There my favorite animal. I also like birds, I have a parakeet, and 10 chickens. I do love nature, I love to hike, swim, and creeks. I also like sports especially volleyball, but I like other sports too. My favorite holiday is Christmas because its were your family comes together.
I went horse back riding one time and I loved it. My horses name was deago and he was a paint horse. My favorite subject in school is computer because i love to type. My favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla. I also love summer, it is my favorite season out of the four.
I know quit a lot about computers, I love to type. I don't like how you have to keep your eyes on the screen and keep your fingers on the keyboard. I love the worksheets that you give us because they teach how to write good sentences. I like everything else in computers. It is one of my favorite subjects in school.
Sincerely,
Kaitlyn Casey