Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Windmill


 A small turbine has been put on a penny. Windmills are used a lot around the world. windmills are used to create energy to power houses. The wind blows the blades in a circle and generates power. Usually windmills are built on corn farms. Some places there are windmill farms.


 Hunting is arduous, so it takes patients and skill.

 My mom will assert needles, so she helps people at the hospital.

I contemplated when I hunt, so I can see deer coming.

 The windmill is very durable, and made out of thick material. 

 When I go hunting I am harnessing a tree, so I don't fall from the tree stand.

Guns are patent, so the government keeps track of them. 

I want to buy the prototype of beats, so I can design my own.

I eat a wafer in the morning, so I am not hungry in during school.
 
 I have to see if a tree can withstand my weight, so the tree doesn't fall with me in it. 



Add caption