Thursday, January 30, 2014

Water slide

The water slide is said to be 17 stories tall. The water slide is taller then the Statue of Liberty. There will be a 4 person raft for the people to sit in. The designers estimate it will free fall at 65mph. Then there is another 5 story drop before the end of the ride. The water makes u slide down the free fall faster.


learning to hunt can be extensive as you have to learn many safety rules

     During the summer kids are hurtling around the track.

I will illuminate the deer with food in the winter.

 I am mulling when I a hard test.

The boat propelled as I started it.

 Gta can be very radical with people chasing you.

You can speculate people on games 

When the president  surpasses a law it can be good or bad.

 I welded a piece of pipe together.