I would pick never land because I want to see what is there. and I think it would be fun to explore a place that no one else goes to. and if you go somewhere else you can learn new things as you stay there longer. And possibly there could be a new species of animal or human. there could be new materials worth more than dimonds. if you go there and get the material then you can come back and be rich. and you could keep it a secret because there are 7 doors just like it but only you know which door is the correct door. or you could have people pay you to tell them witch door to go to. then if you pass it on through your family you can help your family make money. Then you would be helping yourself and your family.
![]() |
| picture from here |
