When I ride my dirtbike I use a clutch because it is a racing dirtbike. A racing dirtbike can have multiple upgrades on it. For example I put a custom exaust on my dirtbike and it sounds better than it did with the stock 1. Other things you can upgrade r the plastic the motor susspenstion and other things. you can go to races and race your dirtbike at a supercross track or you can go trail riding in the woods. In the woods it is more of a challenge because you have to keep looking out for trees in front of you so you don't wreck. sometimes if you wreck you can pop the tire a tire is another thing you can upgrade on your bike there is a special tire for every terrain for example for sand you use paddle tires and street you use street tires.
| picture from here |