Thursday, March 13, 2014

Cars

My dad works on cars and sometimes he might bring a friends car over to work on it and I help him. Or if something goes wrong with 1 of our cars or our truck I help him fix it. My dad has a tool box and I have a spot in the basement were I keep my tools for when I work on my bmx bikes or my dirtbike. Sometimes if we need a car part me and my dad go to the parts store and get the part or if he has the part already we put it on the car. This summer me and mydad are going to rebuild 1 of his first cars. We have already taken the car apart we just have to get the body fixed then painted then we need to buy a new drive terrain and new seats and tires then the car will run. Then we will start going to car shows and show the car off to the people who live in our area.
picture from here