Thursday, March 6, 2014

PS3

I like to play ps3 because almost all of my friends have a ps3 and we play together. There are different games you can play I usually play Gta V with my friends sometimes I play black ops 2. They are both fun games to play but I like gta more because there are more things you can do such as rob stores go swimming buy houses and drive around the city with your friends. You level up when you do missions like steal the heavy sniper of steel the create. When you do missions you get rp and money. You can use the money to buy weapons or upgrade your car. The rp is what makes you level up you need a certain amount of rp to get to the next level. Sometimes there are some people who blow up your car and keep killing you. And sometimes you and your friend can go around stealing cars and buying guns.


picture from here